Although there are several types of dental crowns, many patients are substantially satisfied with the same-day porcelain dental crowns offered at our practice. Although all-porcelain crowns aren't right for every situation, they offer optimum aesthetics without sacrificing function or resilience. To learn more about our Denver porcelain crown treatment, please call the experienced DeWitt Dental Associates team at 303-566-4036.
Why Choose a Porcelain Tooth Crown?
Our experienced Cherry Creek dentists will help you choose the treatment that is right for you. We are personally committed to restoring the full function of your teeth and mouth while also prioritizing the attractiveness of your smile. If they are right for the dental problem you are experiencing, porcelain dental crowns have many benefits, including:
- Natural appearance: The porcelain material used for these tooth crowns looks just like your natural tooth enamel. It has the same luster and light-reflecting properties.
- Matched to your tooth color: The shade of porcelain tooth crowns is precisely matched to your teeth. You can even whiten your teeth before getting a tooth crown, and then match the crown to your whiter, brighter smile.
- Durability: All-porcelain crowns are particularly strong and durable. They can stand up to a chewing and biting forces, although our dentists may recommend an even stronger porcelain-fused-to-metal crown for restoring a molar, which exerts even more forceful chewing and grinding.
- Protection: Porcelain tooth crowns adequately protect teeth that are vulnerable because of decay and damage. The crown will restore the structure and integrity of the weakened tooth.
You deserve a smile that makes you feel confident, and you deserve healthy, strong, functional teeth. Damaged teeth can be restored effectively with porcelain tooth crowns.
Porcelain Crowns for vulnerable Teeth
Porcelain crowns can be the best treatment for a wide array of dental problems, such as:
- To restore the form of a damaged tooth
- To protect a tooth in danger of breaking apart
- To hold together a cracked tooth
- To restore the form and function of a tooth after root canal therapy
- As a tooth replacement attached to a dental implant
- As part of a dental bridge to replace missing teeth
- To conceal an unattractive or misshapen tooth
- To rebuild a tooth that is substantially worn along the edge
The only way to know if a porcelain tooth crown is right for the dental issue you are experiencing is to visit our dentists for a one-on-one consultation and exam.
To learn more about our Denver and Cherry Creek porcelain tooth crowns and whether they are the right way to restore your smile and the function of your teeth, then please call DeWitt Dental Associates at 303-566-4036.