Teeth whitening has been a great option for many of our patients over the years. This relatively simple treatment can give you a dazzling white smile quickly, and the results typically last for a number of years. As you mull over whether it is the right treatment for you, please consider scheduling a consultation with one of our experienced dentists in Cherry Creek. We can answer all of your questions, such as:
- How long will my teeth whitening appointment take?
- What are the possible risks and side effects of laser teeth whitening?
- How does teeth whitening work?
- Will it damage my teeth in any way?
- Is teeth whitening painful? What if I have sensitive teeth?
- Do I have the option of a take-home whitening kit instead of the in-office treatment?
- How is professional teeth whitening different from a kit I can buy at the grocery store?
- How long will it take to see the results?
- How long will the results last?
- Can teeth bleaching whiten my veneers or tooth crowns?
- How much will my teeth whitening treatment cost?
- Does my insurance cover any of the cost?
To schedule an appointment to see if our Denver teeth whitening treatment is the right way to get the bright, dazzling smile you want, please call DeWitt Dental Associates at 303-566-4036.