When you visit one of our dentists for an implant dentistry consultation, we encourage you to ask all the questions you have on your mind. If you are unsure of what to ask, we've provided the top questions about dental implants below. To schedule your consultation, please call our experienced dentistry team in the Cherry Creek neighborhood of Denver, at 303-566-4036.
Questions About Your Candidacy for Implant Dentistry
- Why do you think I am a good candidate for dental implants?
- Are there any alternatives I should consider for replacing missing teeth?
- What things should I consider when comparing dental implants, dentures and dental bridges?
- Will I need to perform any special care or cleaning of dental implants?
- How many dental implants will I need?
- Will the restoration portion be a dental crown, denture or dental bridge?
Questions About Implant Dentistry
- How natural will the results look?
- Do the dental implants feel and function like natural teeth?
- How long does the entire process take?
- What type of sedation and/or anesthesia will be used during implant placement?
- What will be the final cost of these tooth restorations and the procedure?
- Does my insurance policy cover any portion of it?
- Do you offer financing options?
- How long will the dental implants and dental crowns last?
Questions About the Implant Dentist
- Do you work with a qualified oral surgeon to place the dental implant?
- What are the oral surgeon's qualifications and why do you choose to work with him or her?
- How long have you been placing these restorations?
- What is the success rate for your patients?
- How would you describe your skills and qualifications for placing dental implant restorations?
Denver Dental Implants
To schedule a consultation to learn more about our experienced dentists and about how we perform the restoration phase of the dental implant process, please call DeWitt Dental Associates in Denver at 303-566-4036.