Everyone wants a beautiful smile. Many of our Denver patients enjoy the long lasting benefits of our professional teeth whitening service. There are other small things you can do at home to brighten your smile and extend the results of professional treatments but it’s not always easy to keep that up! Here are some useful tips on how to keep your smile whiter, longer.
To prevent your teeth from yellowing and keep those pearly whites sparkling, follow healthy guidelines, including:
- Avoid foods that can stain your teeth such as coffee, tea and red wine.
- Use straws when drinking acidic or staining beverages.
- Brush or rinse your teeth after consuming stain-causing drinks or foods.
- Use good oral hygiene practices including brushing and flossing.
- Schedule regular general dentistry appointments, cleanings and exams.
- Use whitening toothpaste as recommended by our dentists.
- Consider touch up whitening treatments offered in our Denver office.
Because our dedicated team understands that every person is unique, we will be sure to construct a personalized treatment plan to help you obtain the smile you want to achieve. We will tailor whitening treatments and any other dental procedure to your specific needs and goals.
If you live in the Denver area and are ready to rejuvenate your smile through professional teeth whitening, give our office a call at 303-321-5656. We have been creating memorable smiles in the Cherry Creek, Englewood and surrounding Colorado communities for 30 years.