Porcelain veneers are one of the best ways to improve your smile by fixing several cosmetic problems with a single treatment. Veneers can give you a glamorous, attractive smile that few other treatments can. During your consultation with one of our experienced Denver cosmetic dentists, you can find out if you are a good candidate for porcelain veneers and what other cosmetic dentistry treatments can assist you in accomplishing your smile goals.
To schedule your porcelain veneers consultation, please contact DeWitt Dental Associates online or by calling our Denver office at 303-321-5656. We provide customized cosmetic and restorative dentistry services to men and women living in Cherry Creek, Englewood, Littleton, Highlands Ranch, and all Metro area communities.
- Problems Fixed by Porcelain Veneers
- Why Choose Porcelain Veneers?
- The Porcelain Veneers Process
- Am I a Good Porcelain Veneers Candidate?
- Contact our Denver Cosmetic Dentists
Problems Fixed by Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers work by concealing cosmetic tooth flaws. Some of the most common cosmetic problems addressed with porcelain veneers are:
- Stained teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Worn teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Tooth size and length
Veneers are placed over the front of teeth, enabling them to perfect – in just a few short weeks – both minor and pronounced cosmetic problems. During your consultation at our Cherry Creek area cosmetic dentistry office, we will carefully assess your smile, discuss all of your options, and help you decide if dental veneers are the best fit for your needs.
Call us at 303-321-5656 to schedule your consultation and learn more today!
Why Choose Porcelain Veneers?
- Conceal multiple tooth problems at once
- Can be a great alternative to braces
- Resist stains
- Can be customized to the whiteness you want
- Last for many years before they need to be replaced
- Are highly resistant to scratching and breaking
- Look like natural teeth, with a lifelike luster
- Can perfect a smile within just a few short weeks
Veneers are truly a versatile treatment because even if you have a combination of problems you want to fix – such as gaps, chips, and stains – a veneer will conceal them all at once. And assuming you don't have any significant bite or alignment issues, dental veneers can be an alternative to the lengthy treatment time for Invisalign® and other types of braces. Because they can provide straight teeth after just one or two dental appointments, some people refer to veneers as "instant orthodontics."
Although they look quite delicate, porcelain veneers are strong and resist the forces that could break and crack them. They also resist stains and discoloration, and should remain bright white for a very long time.
The Dental Veneers Process
Generally, the veneers process will take two to three dental appointments. First, you'll come in for a consultation with one of our experienced dentists to decide whether you want veneers. Next, a mold or impression of your teeth will be made and a small amount of enamel will be removed, helping prepare them for the veneers. Once your custom porcelain veneers have been created by our dental lab partners, you will return for a final visit where they will be painlessly bonded to your teeth.
Porcelain veneers are created by a third-party, but customized precisely to the match the specifications of our Denver cosmetic dentists. Your veneers will look, feel, and function just like your natural teeth, allowing you to smile with a radiant confidence no matter what comes your way. During your initial consultation, we will discuss your goals and the dental veneers process in greater detail to make sure you are selecting the treatment best suited to produce the look you most desire.
Porcelain Veneer Candidates
The first part of determining your candidacy for dental veneers is to assess the tooth problems you would like to correct. Veneers improve the appearance of a wide range of cosmetic dental problems, but are not a cure-all. During your dental veneers consultation, one of our Cherry Creek cosmetic dentists will examine your teeth to determine if those things that you want to change about your smile can be achieved with this service.
Most people are excellent candidates for porcelain veneers. If you have generally good dental health and strong teeth, but want to improve the appearance of your smile quickly and in the least invasive way, then veneers may be right for you. The only way to know for sure is to visit our Denver cosmetic dentistry office for a consultation.
During your consultation with one of our experienced dentists, we will address any questions and concerns you have and discuss various aspects of the veneers treatment, such as:
- What do you want to change about your smile? The first thing to do is to determine which dental treatments are capable of achieving the results you want to see. Our caring cosmetic dentists can tell you about all of your treatment options, including dental veneers.
- What are your expectations of the treatment process? A major advantage of veneers is the relatively simple process to place them. If you want smile results that do not require you undergo months or years of treatment, then veneers may be a great option. It takes only a few dental appointments to prepare your teeth for veneers and to place them on your teeth.
- How fast do you want to see results? Porcelain veneers allow you to have results quickly. While traditional orthodontics or other treatments take some time to reach the final result, veneers are a great option for good candidates because you will have your improved smile after just a few dental appointments.
- How long do you want your results to last? Tooth veneers provide long-lasting results. They resist stains and breakage, and although you may need to replace them at some point, you should be able to enjoy their results for many years.
Although there are certain advantages to dental veneers, these advantages may or may not ultimately be beneficial to you. The goal of our dentists is to approach your treatment in an individualized manner, finding the best course of action for your goals, expectations, dental health and budget. During your consultation, we'll help you sort out whether dental veneers are right for you.
We not only want you to have an attractive smile that makes you feel confident, we also want to help you enjoy your best oral health and tooth function. Our cosmetic dentists will make sure you know all of your options and what to expect from each. Call 303-321-5656 to learn more.
Contact DeWitt Dental Associates To Learn More
If you are looking for the safest, fastest, and most effective way to perfect your smile, call our Denver cosmetic dentists at 303-321-5656 today. We welcome patients from Aurora, Arvada, Wheatridge, Westminster, and all Metro Denver communities.